[ Back... ]
- History of the B&O (John F. Stover)
ISBN: 1557530661; Conscise, "white collar" history of the B&O.
- The Great Road (James D. Dilts)
ISBN: 0804726299; Meticulously researched account of the first 25 years of the B&O.
- Impossible Challenge II (Herbert H. Harwood, Jr.)
ISBN: 0934118221; Hard to find, covers the B&O in the Baltimore -
Washington - Harpers Ferry triangle.
- B&O - East End (Hollis/Roberts)
ISBN: 0-934118-19-1; Comprehensive history of what today is the Cumberland Sub.
- B&O - West End (Charles S. Roberts)
ISBN: 0-934118-20-5; The definitive work about the Mountain Sub. This book is now back in print.
- Sand Patch - Clash of Titans (Roberts)
ISBN: 0-934118-18-3; History and operation of the Keystone Sub.
- Chessie System Cumberland Action (Biery)
ISBN: 0-9657709-3-1; Pictorial covering mostly the Keystone Sub.
- Into the Alleghenies Vols. I-IV - Pentrex
Very thorough look at operations on Cumberland (Vol. I), Mountain (Vol. III), and Keystone
Subs (Vol. IV), as well as Cumberland Terminal Sub (Vol. II).
- CSX Mountain Sub - Pentrex
Covers modern operations on the Mountain Sub. Solid Pentrex quality, lots of
runbys, a little thin on operations; also available as DVD.
- Trains Hot Spots - Sand Patch - Kalmbach
Less thorough but somewhat more "artsy" than the Pentrex tapes. Interesting intro to the
Keystone Sub; instils appetite for more.
$Id: links.html,v 1.9 2002/08/30 09:21:45 eedmgu Exp $